Binance Launchpool offers to get AltLayer (ALT) for free by staking BNB or FDUSD. The promotion runs until Wednesday. We explain how to secure your AltLayer (ALT) with Binance Launchpool.
Binance Launchpool is highly active and is already introducing the third new cryptocurrency this January with AltLayer (ALT). As usual, you have the opportunity to secure AltLayer even before the exchange debut planned for January 25. You don’t have to do much to do this:
– Binance Launchpool will be distributing AltLayer (ALT) from 01:00 tomorrow Friday morning German time. To take part in the campaign, you need to register Binance Coin (BNB) and/or the stablecoin FDUSD (First Digital USD) for staking.
– Binance Launchpool has 500 million AltLayers (5 percent of all ALT) available, of which 80 percent will flow into the staking pool for BNB and 20 percent into that for FDUSD.
– ALT allocations are made on an hourly basis and are calculated individually. The BNB and FDUSD staked by you are set in relation to the total number of tokens deposited.
– The 45th Binance Launchpool promotion ends in six days. However, you can withdraw your deposited BNB and FDUSD from Binance Launchpool at any time before then free of charge and still keep the AltLayers that have already been distributed.
– Next Thursday (January 25), Binance will open trading with AltLayer in the morning. Price pairs of ALT with BNB, Bitcoin (BTC), FDUSD, Tether (USDT) and the Turkish Lira have been announced.
Background to AltLayer (ALT)
In two private financing rounds, AltLayer changed hands for 0.008 and 0.018 US dollars respectively. The investors included Polychain Capital, Binance Labs and other well-known crypto celebrities. AltLayer wants to serve as a platform for fast transactions on Web3 and score points with low fees and diversity. To this end, AltLayer is connected to other layer-2 solutions and masters various standards, including Zero-Knowledge Proofs (ZK).
AltLayer’s partners include game studios such as Cometh as well as DeFi projects such as Deri or Injective. ALT is used to pay fees and as a governance token for self-administration.
Conclusion: Binance Launchpool with AltLayer – don’t miss out on the opportunity
If you have already participated in Binance Launchpool in the past, you know: Participation is free, only takes a few mouse clicks and you can’t really go wrong in that respect. AltLayer will still have to find its place in the crypto industry, but the well-known investors and cooperation partners bode well. ALT’s stock market debut will be exciting. If you already own AltLayer through Binance Launchpool, you can choose between a quick sale and HODL. The sooner you sign up for AltLayer on Binance Launchpool, the more ALT you will secure – so take action now.