Binance currently has an attractive offer to get Mobox (MBOX) for free via staking in the launch pool. Mobox is a blockchain game with DeFi elements and already 320,000 players.
Currently, Binance Launchpool is running a promotion in which you can get Mobox (MBOX) for free. The blockchain game Mobox is already live and expects to gain attention and participants through the cooperation with Binance. Therefore, 3 million MBOX have been made available, which are worth just under $13 million at current rates. It is conceivably easy to join in on the action:
- You can find MOBOX in the Binance launch pool. The program ends on September 18.
- There you deposit for Staking Binance Coin (BNB), Binance USD (BUSD) and/or Mobox (MBOX) itself.
- There is no maximum limit for deposited BNB, BUSD or MBOX.
- There are 70,000 MBOX distributed daily in the launch pool for Binance Coin, 10,000 MBOX daily in the launch pool for BUSD and 20,000 MBOX daily for Mobox itself.
- Settlement takes place hourly based on the individually deposited BNB, BUSD and MBOX, respectively, compared to the total size of the respective launch pool.
- The distributions can be transferred immediately to the normal customer account at Binance and can also be traded directly from there. MBOX has been listed on Binance since August 20 and is currently trading at just over $4.20.
Background on Mobox
Blockchain gaming with “play to earn” and involving NFTs has recently attracted a lot of attention due to the rapid success of Axie Infinity (AXS). Mobox itself situates itself in the GameFi division and means by this: Under one roof, Mobox has both Yield Farming and creating and trading NFTs for the game, as well as game-like elements to explain DeFi. With this concept, Mobox has already attracted more than 320,000 players since April, and in Yield Farming, the equivalent of a good 340 million US dollars in liquidity has been collected. MBOX is the native currency at Mobox and is used for staking, as a means of payment and as a governance token for co-determination on further development.
Conclusion: Mobox at Binance – getting started with DeFi.
You risk nothing by contributing funds in BNB, BUSD or MBOX to the Mobox promotion at Binance Launchpool, because there are no fees and you can also withdraw your coins at any time. You will be rewarded in MBOX, which seems to have good potential as a native token at Mobox. Of course, it’s up to you to decide whether you want to sell your MBOX right away or sign up for Mobox yourself. But you should not miss the chance to profit from the innovative power of Binance and its cooperation partners.